Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holy Disinterest, Batman!

Wow! This blog thing got off to a pretty good start but has obviously trailed off quite a bit. We're approaching three months since the last post.

So here's the deal. I jumped on Blogspot before I knew any better. I have since started up a Wordpress blog for work stuff and I really like the functionality of those blogs much better than here.

For that reason, I will be moving all my blogs over to a Wordpress page as soon as I can find the time and energy (i.e. take a break from Mario Bros., napping, and football). Once that's up and running, the goal is to blog it up 2010-style! I'm not exactly sure what that means, but let's just say I'm aiming for one blog a week.

Sure, this could lead to some pretty weak posts as I try to meet my self-imposed quota, but hey...I do what I want. After all, in this narcissistic world of social media, who really cares what anyone else thinks......

*likemelikemelikemelookatmelookatmelookatme*

Anyhoo, if there's anyone out there that is still interested in this blog, thanks for hanging in. I will keep you posted on the new developments.

Lightning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment