Monday, June 8, 2009

Nudists

Now that I've got your attention, here are a couple of Pismo pics poached from the brother in law's blog: http://kennygrill.blogspot.com/.

Talk about a teaser! Only ONE pic of me and the wife?! I need more than that! But I guess that's how you pull people in. Kenny must be in marketing or something....





And just so I don't totally disappoint the people that were drawn in by the title, I have a question. What you don't see in the ocean picture is a beach outside the left frame where nudists gather and socialize. Part of this socialization includes playing volleyball.

I would like to know two things: 1. Why do there never seem to be any attractive nudists; and 2. Why does the sport of choice always seem to be volleyball? I would think that is among the last sports you'd want to play with your junk flailing about and sand lodging itself into every nook and cranny.

But I'm not a nudist, so I suppose I must accept that there are some things I'm not meant to understand.

Anyhoo, happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment